Oral Health System:
Two Oral Health Tests and TEEF! Drinkable Prebiotic
AnimalBiome's Oral Health Test is an easy at-home test that analyzes the bacteria in your dog's mouth and helps you evaluate the effectiveness of an oral health intervention such as tooth brushing, oral prebiotics or dental cleanings.
- Provides a report to help you understand the current status of your dog's oral microbiome.
- Allows you to compare your dog’s oral bacterial community before using TEEF! to their bacterial community after using TEEF!
- Informs you if your current oral health regimen is working, or if an appointment with your veterinarian is recommended.
- Science-backed by AnimalBiome, a leader in pet health microbiome research.
Primal Health’s TEEF! is an award-winning, veterinarian-approved daily dental care regimen. It is a human-grade prebiotic powder you add to your dog’s drinking water.
- Targets the root cause of gum disease—the overgrowth of inflammation-causing bacteria. Learn more about gum disease here.
Enhances beneficial bacteria using prebiotic formula, Protektin42, that packs a quadruple-action punch to the bacteria in the mouth to balance the oral microbiome. The four key components are soluble fiber, vitamin B6, sodium bicarbonate, and amino acids.
- Promotes strong teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath.
- Easy to use, safe, & nontoxic; no artificial flavors, colors, fillers, or preservatives; tasteless and odorless.
Here’s How It Works:
Before Test: Collect a sample before using TEEF! Using the swab provided in the kit, swab the outside of your dog’s gumline on the top and bottom of your dog's mouth. Break-off the swab in the "before" tube and keep it in a safe place.
Add TEEF! Add one scoop of TEEF! for every quart of water to your dog’s drinking water. Use it for a minimum of 14 days.
After Test: Collect a sample after using TEEF! Swab your dog’s gumline to test for changes in their oral microbiome after using TEEF! Send both (before & after) tubes to AnimalBiome using the pre-addressed mailer (prepaid shipping included within the US). You will receive a report in about 4 weeks.