Save Money and the Planet With a Bulk Pack (5 Tests)!
Your patient's clinical signs (diarrhea, skin, weight and immune system issues) may be related to an imbalanced microbiome.
Designed exclusively for veterinarians, the Bulk Pack includes five tests plus the supplies you need to collect stool samples from patients, and send them back to us for analysis.
After we process the sample, you will receive results (via email and online) with actionable insights to restore your patient's gut health.
The AnimalBiome Gut Health Test detects microbiome imbalances and identifies problematic bacterial groups in dogs. The report provides actionable insights for personalized patient care including diet, nutrition, & supplements. Retest your patient to see how the microbiome responds to dietary changes or treatments.
The Bulk Pack contains five Gut Health Tests and you get to select the mix of cat or dog tests that suits your practice. In addition, you will only receive the supplies you need, including step-by-step instructions.
- Ten collection tubes (one backup for each sample)
- Sterile cotton swabs to sample patient fecal matter
- Step-by-step instructions
- Five small plastic bags for enclosing the collection tubes
- Five return mailers to return your collection tubes to the AnimalBiome laboratory
- Timing: Typically, if we receive the samples on Monday and we will return results the following Monday
Microbiome Testing and Gut Restoration Process
Our Microbiome Test and Supplements work individually, and together, to help improve your pet’s gut and overall health.
1. COLLECT: Order a Microbiome Test Kit, collect a small stool sample from your pet, and mail the sample back to us (prepaid envelope).
2. ANALYZE & REPORT: We extract and sequence DNA from the sample to identify your pet’s gut bacteria. You receive a report (in 2-4 weeks) via email AND can go online to explore and understand your pet’s results.
3. RESTORE: Use our Microbiome Supplement to replace and rebalance bacteria that are missing, and rebalance pet gut health.
4. REASSESS: Retest your pet at the end of each supplement cycle, or if symptoms recur. Compare test results through the online Pet Portal.
Supplements may be an ongoing part of your pet’s care, or when medication, diet, illness, age or environment cause troublesome digestive and immunity symptoms.
The science behind AnimalBiome is pretty amazing, and with millions of bacteria being analyzed, there’s a lot of information – if you want to learn more: